Pay-Pal accepted here

Purchases from either Janets or Lornas shops may be made easily via Pay-Pal.

Bokke and Blomme now has a full credit card faclity here in the cape.







Dont forget to view the other two blogs, they all have news and information on them.



http://ckdboats.blogspot.com/ This is the marine side, for Roys cars and other interests, try also at

http://royckdboats.blogspot.com/











Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Sister Sandra Jennings

Sandra was really my cousin but came to live with us for a short time, staying over two years, she became more of a sister to me than a cousin.


Thats Sandra on the right, she is off to get some drinking water.

The lady on the left is my aunt Gret Jennings, who is Sandras mother, thats my cousin Malcolm sitting in the deck chair. My Uncle Vic is stooped down at the side of the tent, his car a Morris Farina, is just in the picture on the right.

Roy

Hi Jean, sorry don’t know exactly where but was a obviously a camping club event and I would be about 20ish which would make it about 1963, although I had had that anorak a few years before that and it ended up with lots more badges on it.

No comments: